Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Time Of Thanks.

I am thankful for....


1. My parents - For giving birth to me. Because if there is no them, there would not be a me.
2.
My family – For being my closest kin in the world
3.
My friends – For being my companions in life
4.
Sense of sight – For letting me see the colors of life
5.
Sense of hearing - For letting me hear trickle of rain, the voices of my loved ones, and the harmonious chords of music
6.
Sense of touch - For letting me feel the texture of my clothes, the breeze of the wind, the hands of my loved ones
7.
Sense of smell – For letting me smell scented candles, perfumes, and beautiful flowers in my garden
8.
Sense of taste – For letting me savor the sweetness of fruits, the saltiness of seawater, the sourness of pickles, the bitterness of bitter gourd, and the spiciness of chili
9.
My speech – For giving me the outlet to express yourself
10.
Your heart – For pumping blood to all the parts of my body every second since I were born; for giving me the ability to feel
11. My
lungs – For letting me breathe so I can live
12. My
immune system – For fighting viruses that enter my body. For keeping me in the pink of your health so I can do the things I love.
13. My
hands – So I can type on your computer, flip the pages of books, and hold the hands of my loved ones
14. My
legs - For letting me walk, run, swim, play the sports I love, and curl up in the comfort of my seat
15. My
mind - For the ability to think, to store memories, and to create new solutions
16. My
good health – For enabling me to do what I want to do and for what I'm about to do in the future
17. My
school - For providing a environment conducive to learning and growing
18. My
teachers – For their dedication and for passing down knowledge to me
19.
Tears – For helping me express your deepest emotions
20.
Disappointment - So I know the things that matter to me most
21.
Fears – So I know your opportunities for growth
22.
Pain – For me to become a stronger person
23.
Sadness – For me to appreciate the spectrum of human emotions
24.
Happiness – For me to soak in the beauty of life
25.
The Sun - For bringing in light and beauty to this world
26.
Sunset – For a beautiful sight to end the day
27.
Moon and Stars - For brightening up our night sky
28.
Sunrise - For a beautiful sight to start the morning
29.
Rain – For cooling me when it gets too warm and for making it comfy to sleep in on weekends
30.
Snow – For making winter even more beautiful

31. Rainbows – For a beautiful sight to look forward to after rain

32. Oxygen - For making life possible

33. The earth – For creating the environment for life to begin
34.
Mother nature - For covering our world in beauty
35.
Animals – For adding to the diversity of life
36.
Internet - For connecting you and me despite the physical space between us
37.
Transport - For making it easier to commute from one place to another
38.
Mobile phones – For making it easy to stay in touch with others
39.
Computers – For making our lives more effective and efficient
40.
Technology – For making impossible things possible
41.
Movies – For providing a source of entertainment
42.
Books – For adding wisdom into your life
43.
Blogs – For connecting me with other like-minded people
44.
Shoes – For protecting my feet when you are out
45.
Time – For a system to organize myself and keep track of activities
46.
Your job – For giving me a source of living and for being a medium where you can add value to the world
47.
Music - For lifting my spirit when I am down and for filling your life with more love
48. My
bed - For me to sleep comfortably in every night
49. My
home - For a place I can call home
50. My
soul mate(to be) – For being the one who understands everything I am going through
51. My
best friends – For being there for me whenever I need them
52. My
enemies – For helping me uncover my blind spots so I can become a better person
53.
Kind strangers – For brightening up my days when I least expect it
54. My
mistakes - For helping me to improve and become better
55.
Heartbreaks - For helping me mature and become a better person
56.
Laughter - For serenading my life with joy
57.
Love - For letting me feel what it means to truly be alive
58.
Life’s challenges - For helping me grow and become who I am
59.
Life - For giving me the chance to experience all that I am experiencing, and will be experiencing in time to come.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: