Friday, November 26, 2010

Liam.

Today was awful. I did nothing but sit in my cold frigid basement and watch television. All day. literally. I did however force myself up off the couch to capture this spectacular moment today.

Bliss.









Later this evening. I heard a knocking on my basement door. I muted the TV and stayed still for what felt like an hour. I was terrified. I waited a little longer, looked out side and saw a friendly deer. I named him Liam. Then he disappeared. I texted Haley and told her what happened. She convinced me that he came to borrow a cup of sugar for his daughters birthday cake. ( I didn't know deer's fancied cake. You learn something new everyday.) I then felt bad. This is the result of my guilt.

I hope he finds it.








I hope you have a most joyous weekend.

No comments: