Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Splendid Night.

I hope your day was better than mine. All I did was sit and stare at a screen or television or cell phone. Finally something eventful happened, kind of. My sister Annie and I went to my sisters house and, while they dyed Annie's hair I played with Molly and Lucy, my best friends. Afterwords Annie and I went driving around, having a dance party in the car, nothing out of the ordinary.











Before we left the house I was told to come in quietly to the house. This is proof for my parents.




I needed my wallet.









We then arrived at maceys. We needed some goodies for the night.


Last minute shopping. Everyone does it, everyone hates it.



After I ran in to the store I looked at the receipt and said: "Yes! It was on sale!" The rest of the conversation went like this.
Annie: "You didn't even look to see how much it was?"
Max: "No! I get an allowance now Annie! I am a grown man! I see something then I buy it!"
Annie: "Are you on drugs?"
Max: "No."
Annie: "Did you sniff Molly's fur?"
Max: ".....Yes."



Well I hope you have a splendid night. Call someone you have not talked to for a while, and just have a good little chat.
Peace and Blessings.


2 comments:

ANGELERR:) said...

hi max a million.
just wondering if this is creepy but my friend and i think your attractive..no just kidding. ok we think your a cutiepie. wanna marry us?
or just me.
hmm. whatever works for you!
ps- love the blog!:)

indy sev said...

wow enough of the craziness whoever that grl is that just commented onyour blog is creepy! stalker much? too bad i love everyone. or i would hate you angelerrr!