Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Skinny little Max.

I love getting letters in the mail. Now a days the closest to a hand written letter, is a stupid text. Don't you always feel the excitement when you are going through the mail and you see a letter with your name on it. Its so much more memorable than a text or e-mail. They are something that you can hold onto forever, and remember a moment forever. Or if it is a bad memory you can burn it and forget it ever existed. Today was a fantastic day. No homework in any class, great. I am actually starting to gain a love for my knowledge and the things I learn in school. I have a whole new outlook on learning within the school now. Well The high school's performance of The Phantom Of The Opera is just around the corner. Unfortunately I am not in the show, but I am on tech crew. I can tell you now that this show is going to be amazing. You won't want to miss it. It runs February 2-12. There are only two more weeks left of second term. I am already stressing about my grades. Not only my grades but about graduation, and I am only a sophomore. Crazy I know, but I worry about things. Its scary to think that I will be graduated in two years. Yes two years, me, standing there. Skinny little Max, staring at the world in front of him with puppy eyes, not knowing what to do. It's scary. But I will welcome any challenges that come my way, and will overcome them. Because I am strong, (not physically, I mean, I am fit and everything. But in this sense I mean mentally.) and I know that I can. I love how sometimes my blog just turns into me ranting. Actually it's what my fingers have to say. An idea comes into my head, and automatically my fingers just start typing. I am beyond excited to become a licensed driver. I can not wait. I count down the days until my birthday. Life will be so much easier. Instead of being that lame kid who has to call their parents for a ride. "Mom, can you come pick me up?.....Mom can you take me here?" I mean I love the folks and all, but I would really enjoy the freedom of driving myself where I need/want to go. Only five more months ladies and gentlemen, five more months. Well I hope you have a jolly ol' Tuesday.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: