Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Enjoy the sound of childhood.

The week has gone by so fast. Today is Wednesday, more than half way through the school week. It's incredible how fast the days go by now. I went to lunch at Taco Amigo today. Their were these little kids sitting by us. They started singing a nursery rhyme. I had never heard it before, but it began to become catchy. Naturally I started singing along. We harmonized perfectly. Highlight of my day. I love little children. The nursery rhyme is quite lengthy, so I won't type it up for you. I will however sing it for you if you ask me to. Then you too can enjoy the sound of childhood. It gets stuck in your head instantly. (It seems as though I always ask my readers to have me sing for them.) I wish that I had a infamous amount of money. Not to spend on my self, well okay I would spend some of it on myself. But I would want to give it to different charity organizations. The ads I always see break my heart. I always sit their feeling bad that I don't have any way to help. When I am rich an famous, that is the first thing I will do. Is share my money with the people who need it most. Then I will buy all the things that I wan't. Well I hope you have a stupendous Wednesday night.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: