Sunday, January 16, 2011

Broke.

Why oh why did I have to miss a day of blogging? I mean, I know you don't find it that big of a deal. But I set a challenge for myself. And I do not like when that challenge is not met. There isn't really anything I can do about it now. But I do feel awful inside knowing that I missed a day. Life goes on. Well, I was brushing my teeth this morning, listening to some tunes, when all of the sudden, snap! My toothbrush flys out of my hands, and toothpaste is splattered everywhere.

Yes, my toothbrush broke.

I didn't even know that was possible. I guess I got a little too into it. Well, these pearly whites don't come naturally! No matter how many toothbrushes must be sacrificed.

Sometimes I like to look classy at church.





Well I hope you have an awesome Sunday evening. Happy globes of golden day.

Peace and Blessings.


No comments: