Monday, December 20, 2010

Tis a lovely season.

Christmas Break is off to a good start. Slept in till one? Check. Hung out with friends? Check. Now all I need to do, is somehow persuade my parent's to extend my curfew. That would be lovely. I am responsible, I swear. Sometimes me and my friends like to play telephone, like we did in second grade. It is still just as fun. Panda express is a rip off. All I wanted from them was a little thing of orange chicken. Which is what I asked for. What does the lady pull out from underneath the counter? A little box that could fit not even three pieces of chicken. For how much you ask? Three dollars. Three dollars that I could donate to the people who ring the bells in front of Wal*Mart. Not worth it at all. I left angry. With three dollars left in my pocket. I would have spent one dollar and fifty cents per piece of chicken. Dear panda express, please for the sake of your business, either make your boxes bigger, or your prices smaller. Love, Max. Well that is my little complaint there. Let us talk about more happy things. Like the snow. I am so ecstatic that it snowed. Please let it stay. Please. When you think of Christmas, you think of snow. Let in snow, and snow again. Tis a lovely season, Christmas. Filled with, snow, laughter, love, joy, smiles, vacation, and plenty of hugs. Oh how I love it so much. May you have a wonderful Christmas season filled with all of these things. Also a marvelous Monday night.

Peace and Blessings.
Oh and a wink for you too.
Because you are worth it.

No comments: