Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crystallized Droplets.

Alright. This is getting weird. Today I went to the same Chinese restaurant. ( Don't judge, good food, less money, how could I not.) Broke open my fortune cookie to find what? A cookie with two fortunes..... Again.

They read: "You are an exciting and inspiring person"






Once again, they both say the same thing. I don't think this is a bad thing. I think the world is trying to tell me something. Maybe if I have these abilities. The world wants me to recognize them, and use them in my everyday life. Don't worry, I will go there tomorrow to do further investigation on this. On the other hand. It snowed! Oh how I love these crystallized droplets of water that kiss me on the cheek. Its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you. Yes you, call me, lets go. Christmas Break now feels complete. Thank you Mother Nature, I know that sometimes I say mean things to you, I take it all back. As long as you let it keep snowing. I hope you are having a most joyous Christmas season. Because I sure am. If you are not. Let me know, and I will do something that will brighten your day. Well, have a superb Tuesday night.

Peace and Blessings.