Friday, December 3, 2010

Skull.

How do I sum up today. Hmm

Pretty much the best day of my life.








Me, Robyn, and Elle are too easily entertained. No really, we are. We Laugh about the stupidest things, that no one else would find funny. If that's not friendship, what is?
Did you notice something amazing in my picture above?Only the coolest ring that Robyn got me from California. It's okay, you can be jealous.

Well that is all. Go sing to the ederly, they will enjoy it very much.






Peace and Blessings. And have a most joyous Christmas season.





2 comments:

Olivia Petty said...

I think I failed to say how much I love your face in the second photo.

I love it this much. *makes gesture with hands*

Alexis said...

also.
in the second photo.
i looks like you are growing a go-tee (i'm pretty sure its not spelled like that... oh well!)