Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Laugh.

Lunch is a great time

We like to spend our hour of noon
having conversations at the board room table, like sophisticated people.


Who am I kidding? We are anything but sophisticated.






I have been having pretty mediocre days. But today was actually quite nice. No homework, laughed so hard till I cried in every class (except french, so much hatred towards that class), Hung out with my best friends, laughed till I cried again. I have great abdominal muscles, just from laughing. On that note, of laughing. I love to laugh. You know when you get papers and the first question is what is your favorite activity. I put laughing for every one. I seriously love it. It brightens my day, and you just feel carefree, even if it is just for that moment. Some people say my laugh is contagious. Yeah I don't know. Come up to me some time. And I will laugh for you and you tell me. You will have to make me laugh first. Too scared to accept the challenge?
Well I just hope you have a dandy Wednesday.
Peace and Blessings.

No comments: