Monday, November 29, 2010

Who's counting?

There are:

3 weeks till Christmas Break
21 days till Christmas Break
504 hours till Christmas Break
30,240 minutes till Christmas Break
1,814,400 seconds till Christmas Break
Or just 3 weeks, if you like to keep it simple.
But who's counting?
It cannot come quick enough.

This week is going to be great!







Yeeeaahhh no.








Please I advise you to make this week great. Do it, I dare you. Are you scared to back down from a dare? Make it great. Make it better than mine. Because unlike me, you are not grounded. For my sake have fun for me.




Have a wonderful Monday night. Peace and Blessings.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

maxwell freaking atwood.
you. are. my. favorite. person. alive!!!
period.

The one and ONLY Max Atwood said...

Please Lexi, you are too kind.

melia said...

peace n' blessins, peace n' blessins. sorry i comment on every post, i just find them the best.