Monday, November 8, 2010

Have you met....

I would very much like to introduce you to the extended family, living here at the Atwood residence. To go on this journey with me you will need to wear the following items:



A nifty yellow jacket.
















Nifty boots to match the nifty jacket.






And we are off!


First off I would like to introduce you to Hector, my cow.













I pretty much love him. I go to Hector for any advice I need, or just to have a lil chat. He is one great listener.









We're pretty great friends.



Next stop we take is in the pigeon coop. Inside there we find:






These annoying friends.






And....









Their adorable offspring.
Guinevere and Gabrielle
Hatched just four days ago.






Then just too your right you will find the one of a kind, mans best friend.





Meet Jack












We consider ourselves best friends.










And there you have it. My other best friends. You should meet them some time.


This is the face I make when Hector runs away from me.

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois! (untill next time in french)

No comments: