Sunday, September 5, 2010

A New Beginning

The whole Reason i started this blog was to break social boundries. To make my mark in this world. Even if its just a scratch. Its still something. You may wonder what i mean when i say "Breaking social boundries" so please, let me clarify. I love who i am. And i will not let anyone or anything change me. When i break social boundries i am going against what other people tell me i should be. What other people are. But why be somebody im not? Starting now i pledge to not let ANYONE change me. I will not care what other people think. I will not care what other people say. Because I know it is not true. I invite everyone to do the same. Even just for a day. Be who you are. Do you know what it feels like to be yourself. Or have you been covered up with lies. Let me tell you. I. feel. Free. Do you?

No comments: