Thursday, April 28, 2011

That's Embarrassing.

Oh, I have a blog? I haven't posted a real post since March. It's sad. A lot has happened in my life In these past two months. I was in fact elected JCO. I am thrilled. I have once again fallen behind in my school work. This is not a good habit to get into. Oh, and what do you know, people still think I'm a senior. I will be turning the age of 16 in 16 days. Yes, that is the day of MORP. And yes, I have been asked. My birthday is going to be great. I may or may not have a huge party. Leave the date open just in case. Summer cannot some soon enough. My body is already in summer mode. Homework? What's that? Well, I do hope you have a splendid Thursday. Because tomorrow is Friday. And if you dare sing that song, I will have my Llama spit on you. It was funny at one point, now every time I hear it I get antsy for some smacking to the face.

Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

megz said...

u r my favorite