Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slurpee.

Research paper finished. I feel so good inside right now. Now I can return to my normal state of happiness. This week is still busy. And on top of all the other things that are happening, class registration is this Thursday. Joy! I love when my sister Annie lets me drive her car to go set Slurpee's. They have a new seven eleven down by cold stone. The will fulfill all your Slurpee needs. I am so very excited to compete and the region drama competition this Saturday. It's going to be a blast! February seemed to fly by. And now we are already half way into the second week of March. It is scurrin' me just a lil. I want to have fun in High School not have it whiz by. Student Council elections are coming up! I am so excited to run. I have already come up with my super awesome slogan. Ready.....Prepare yourself....... Take this year to the MAX, vote Max Atwood for Junior Class Officer. Pretty clever if I do say so myself. Have a terrific Tuesday night.

Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

how original..
haha :)