Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lunch lady.

Today was good. Until parent teacher conference rolled around and the truth was revealed about my grades. My grades would make a grown man cry. They are awful. But, I am determined to get them up. The lunch lady failed to mention that I only had twenty five cents left in my account until today. So I made due with what I had. Two Starbursts, a half eaten sucker, and the drinking fountain to supply me with endless water. Get your head in the game lunch lady! At the same time I have to feel bad for the woman. I mean, she probably didn't want to end up with this profession. Yet, she ended up having to serve lunch to hormonal sassy teenagers. I would probably go crazy. She probably has kids at home, and maybe a pet bird. You never know. Next time you get lunch be sure to sincerely thank her for what she does. I went to BYU to wait for my mother. I sat in this odd boring cubicle with some other girl. There was nothing but a stream of awkwardness between us. I was glad to get out of there. I do hope you have a dashing Wednesday! Congratulations you made it through the lump of the week!

Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

Alexis Ann said...

i miss your blog posts..
they always seem to cheer me up.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.