Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny.

If you are here because you noticed the article in the school newspaper, welcome. If you think the school newspaper is lame, go read it! Because I am in it.

No big deal. I'm famous.





Valentines Day is really just another day to me. If I had to pick my favorite part of the day, it would have to be when I got starbursts and gum.
















I am like a little kid. I get excited over the littlest things in life. I like to find humor in the little stuff as well. Like for instance one time I saw a grandma licking an ice cream cone. You may not find it funny, but for some reason this grandma licking her ice cream cone sent me in a hysteria of laughter. Try it, find something that you don't think is funny, and make it funny. It's easier than you think. It makes life more enjoyable. Have a Wonderful Monday night.

Peace and Blessings. (I'm an awkward person, deal with it.)

No comments: