Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yeah.

Yeah I woke up at 7 am on Saturday.
Yeah I went to rehearsal for four hours.
Yeah I kissed someone through a window.
Yeah I ran around the school like a ninja in my ski mask.
Yeah I inhaled more fog then is probably normal.
Yeah I participated in a compliment circle.
Yeah I almost cried.
Yeah I dint get ready at all today.
Yeah I wore my favorite hat today.
Yeah this is my 100th post!
Yeah you could say it was a great day.
I can't believe this is my 100th post! I am amazed that I have kept up with this whole blogging everyday thing. It's harder than you think. What's funny is random people at school will come up to me and be like "Oh my gosh I love your blog!" Then walk away. Thank you people I do not know, I love it too. Let there be 100 hundred more!

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: