Monday, January 10, 2011

This is me.

Everyone is doing it. Why not. And so we begin a journey of thirty days.

Day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words
Day 02 – Your first love

Day 03 – Your parents

Day 04 – What you ate today 

Day 05 – Your definition of love

Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend

Day 08 – A moment

Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today 

Day 11 – Your siblings

Day 12 – What’s in your bag

Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory

Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret

Day 20 – This month

Day 21 – Another moment

Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better

Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place

Day 28 – Something that you miss

Day 29 – Your aspirations

Day 30 – One last moment

Day one:

Hey there. The name is Max. Sometimes people call me Maxwell. I like it most of the time unless my mother uses my full name, then it sends shivers down my back, because you know you are in trouble when your mother uses your full name.


















































I am spontaneous. I love to have fun. I love to laugh. I love music. I love to love. I enjoy the art of acting on a stage very much. There is just something so different about acting that no other art form can give you. I love becoming another character. I have dance party's with myself often. Friends are very important to me, and I try to make new ones every day. If you dare me I will do it. I say whats on my mind. I don't care what other people have to say about who I am because I know who I am. I enjoy fast food very much. Sometimes I am a perfectionist, and other times I could care less. I like to take risks. I love photography. A moment goes by so fast, why not capture it, and hold onto it forever. I love warm sheets right out of the dryer. I enjoy the laughter of other people. I have a tendency to overreact. I want to solve other peoples problems. I do not always think before I speak. I sometimes take things to serious, and can't take a joke. I am outgoing. I am unique. I am not afraid of showing my emotions. Sometimes I can be creative. I am going skydiving for my eighteenth birthday, no matter what my mother days.
This is what it feels like to be me. Maxwell Lynn Atwood.

No comments: