Saturday, January 1, 2011

She Just Didn't Know It.

Yesterday was so last year. Yeah I'm funny like that. Well A new year brings new opportunities. I am excited to start this new year. I have high expectations for it. 2011, please be great. Yeah your sister, 2010, was pretty good. But I know that you can be better. I recently found out Zooey Deschanel is married. How could she? She was suppose to marry me. She just didn't know it. She is like an angel.

Not only is she incredibly good looking.

But she has a voice like velvet. If you would kindly scroll down to my playlist at the bottom of this page and click track number 18. Yes that is her singing. I love it. Yeah you could say I am very upset she married another man. I guess I will just have to move on. Well I hope you have a rocking Saturday. It's 2011! Be happy.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: