Saturday, December 18, 2010

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!

This evening I went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant. Like any other Chinese restaurant I got a fortune cookie. I broke it open to find not one, but two fortunes inside my cookie. And the both said the same thing.

They read: "You have an unusually magnetic personality."






Since I found two and they both said the same thing. Maybe the Asians are trying to tell me something. I am glad my personality is magnetic. This is the first fortune that has actually been true in some way. I don't mind it one bit. Well I hope you have a most pleasant Saturday. Here is a song dedicated to Saturday. Listen to it, its quite catchy.

Peace and Blessings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this song forever reminds me of 'So I Married an Ax Murderer'.

& you must be fairly magnetic to attract not one but TWO fortunes. no?

Max said...

Hahaha! oh Emilee, you and your clever comments :)

Unknown said...

thank you, thank you.
I try.