Monday, November 22, 2010

Hobo.

I am so glad that Monday's go by fast. Just one day closer to thanksgiving break. Tomorrow is a B day. Kill me. Why? Because I have Physics. The most awful subject offered at the High School. This is how I feel about it.

Pointless.









Thanksgiving break starts Wednesday. Beyond excited. I am not going anywhere, but who cares? All I care about is no school. The school year is almost half way over. Crazy. It seems like just last week I was sitting physics banging my head on the table. Oh wait, that was last week. I want to be sixteen so badly. So many wonderful things come along with this wonderful age. Only six more months to go!
Well that is all.
Go give a Hobo a hug, because in the end, we are all just people. Aren't we?

Peace and Blessings.

2 comments:

Olivia Petty said...

oh you are not going anywhere?
how convieniant.
because we are going sweater shopping this week.
I swear by it!

Unknown said...

Even if you don't come, we are probably going to sneak into your back yard and take Christmas pictures with Hector.
Just so you know. (: